Practitioners that use Skinpen should be authorised. For you, this means:
- The practitioner is a trained cosmetologist / beautician or a doctor / nurse.
- The practitioner has attended a course, including theoretical knowledge, practical training and a focus on hygiene / sterile technique.
- The clinic has proper hygienic standards and the tools necessary to meet the standard, as eg. hand hygiene.
- The clinic conducts treatments regularly and therefore maintains the skills needed.
- Clinic’s professional and hygienic standards are checked regularly.
- There are regular course-works for the maintenance of the professional standards.
We are continuing to increase the number of clinics that can perform Skinpen treatments.
See list HERE
All authorised practitioners have this diploma hanging on the wall.